Saturday, October 10, 2009

If only I have psychic power

Yesterday I had a terrible dream that felt so true.

I dreamt that 'O' level SS and geo were on the same exam day.
But I only realised that Geo was tested on the same day as ss, after I had finished my ss exam.
So, I was panicking.
But then I realised that I had more or less done enough revision, so I just bravely stepped into the exam hall (like I have any other choice).

Good thing is:
In my dream, both the ss and geo exam were easy.
I dreamt that I was doing forest and food qns for geo. (this might be a hint to myself).
Forest was as easy as ABC.
Food required some thinking, and the strategy qns is something based on Green revolution i think.
'Cos I remembered I was struggling to recall the HYV and irrigation examples while doing the strategy qns.

Whatever it is, I'm just glad that it was only a dream.
I wouldn't want to enter the exam hall without any preparation.

Okay, back to chemistry.
Byes. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment