Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010


We were enemies like 2 years ago?!
Even I can't believe that.
That's why we seem to know each other so well, I think.
Yesterday work (311209) was fun in the beginning, 'Cos Dyan was around.
But when the pay issue started, everything just affected our mood.
Alright, I'm not a fake person and I don't try to conceal my feelings unless necessary.
If I don't like something I will just speak up.
Instead of accepting whatever is given or stated, I would rather find out the reasons.
So of course I would want to know why everyone's pay was different.
'Cos if not I knew I would not be able to sleep tonight.
But I was somewhat pissed by her when she started complaining about Me and Dyan discussing about the pay issue to Siti.
I'm not like you.
I can't accept things just like that without a reason.
And I definitely can't forget about it
And let's be realistic,
people work for money.
Alright, and you are always bossing me around.
I can be really nice you know.
But if you cross the border, I can be very nasty too.
It's like when something is wrong, you would blame others first.
And when I try to explain stuff to you, you just shut your ears.
Not like you are perfect.
In fact, you are quite rude.
And I can't stand people who are rude and disrespectful.
After Dyan talked to Raj,
we had finally found the reason.
Which made me content and satisfied.
I had great fun going out with Janelle and Huiqi today.
Posted photos on facebook already. (:
And Siying is back!
In one piece!
Yays!
Well, I'm so tempted to be a bimbo or blonde.
But then again, I think I wouldn't succeed.
'Cos I always follow my head, and my head is always very right.
Guess I will just give up on him.
Though I said that I will only start to forget about him if he still didn't come back within first week of 2010,
I think I would just forget about it.
It's unrealistic, stupid and tiring.
I do not enjoy having a crush on anyone.
I'm scare of disappointment.
Alright, it's really late now.
Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment