Monday, December 28, 2009

What's wrong with these people?!

I'm being called aunty by 3 aunties today!
Sucks.
I seriously feel that I DO NOT look like an aunty.
I'm jie jie at most okays.

suckers.

When will he come back?
I miss him.
Damn.
I'm so worried that he has quitted or something. :'(

Heard that nana aunty has quitted.
Feel kinda sad.
'Cos we have always been bad-mouthing her, but she's actually quite nice to me.

I'm still very angry with Raj though.
I think he purposely do not change my schedule, since it's me only.
Sucker.
I bloody hate afternoon shift and I have to do afternoon shift tmr. >: - [

Oh oh,
Sawyi bought me a charlie-look-alike rabbit.
It's so cute.
I shall call her angel.
So now I have charlie angel. (:
Actually I want to call her charlie too, but she's a girl. ):

Charlie tells me that he likes Angel a lot, and I should be better to Angel,
if not Angel will feel very sad.
Aw, Charlie is such a sweet boy. (:

Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment