Saturday, January 30, 2010

Actually there are more people than I thought got into NJC.
There are Amie, Janelle, Peng peng from our class and two more others from another class.

I love National jc.
I just love it.
HAHA!

Got a sore throat now.
I think it's because I laughed and screamed too much yesterday.
My group members are fun.
(: (:

OG 04!
The group which has lots of OGL, but they are always missing or late.

Yays!
I will be wearing njc's uniform next week!
(: (:

It's so funny when the OGL/councillor said,
"Well, the cheers are all printed on the orientation booklet. Your can go home to memorise and mug it"
Okays, so Njc is all bout muuuggging.
But, still, I love it.

And I don't find all njcians to be nerdy.
I mean maybe some,
but not all...
And the teachers are not as bad as some have described.
They seem nice and funny(or maybe I have not met the nasty ones yet).

NJC! <3

Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment