Today's lessons were boring.
I almost slept in bio class,
'cos it was so hot and difficult to focus.
:/
They always forgot/don't want to on the LT5's air-con. >:-[
Anyway, went to island creamery after school with my lovely friends.
It was my first time trying island creamery's ice cream, and I strongly recommend you to try too!!
Shared the chocolate mud cake with Andrea, and it's really yummy.
Only thing I don't like is that it's too fattening!!
:(
Then siying phoned me and I alighted outside hcjc accidentally (I kinda lost my way while trying to go home).
So we met up and went to Mac.
Haha.
She was still in Fuhua's sch u!!
Oh oh, yesterday's hockey training was damn tiring!!
We had to hold our hockey sticks while running, and it's causing me muscle ache.
But I still had lots of fun.
Hockey is the best sport in the world!!
Yays! (:
NOTE: Hockey is not the same as floorball. Hockey stick is wooden one, floorball stick is plastic one. Most importantly, hockey is a cooler sport. :D
I'm going to celebrate cny at njc tmr,
even though I might be late for prize ceremony.
Looking forward to tmr!
Oh, before I finish today's post, I shall wish Andrea a happy happy birthday!! (:
Byes!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment