Okays,
I was in a good mood in the beginning of the day.
But,
I was heartbroken to the MAX when the class arrangement thing came out!!!
Cos, I'm in the same class as NONE of my lovely friends!!!
They actually grouped people of different combinations in the same class and why am I not???
Why am I always associate to the number 10?!
Like every time I look at my handphone, it will read "10.10pm'
Yeahs, I saw that yesterday - again,
and now I'm in class 10.
To add on, my previous register no. was TEN!!!
I hate you, TEN, stay away from me!!!!
-crap-
Okays, then I had my first night training with coach today.
It was sooooo tiring.
To the extent that I want to faint+puke+drop dead on the ground.
Seriously feel that some girls will reconsider joining hockey.
BUT not me. (:
After the whole training it was like 8++pm already.
Felt so refreshed after everything so drop down at jp's mac and continue doing Maths.
(It was 10pm by then)
Seriously annoyed by one girl who was screaming at the top of her voice.
Bet she cannot be a singer when she grows up.
Anyway, reached home at 11++pm and still feel so alive!!!
hahas.
Think I will look like a zombie tmr though.
Alright, I'm a very optimistic person so I will just make new friends in an unfamiliar class I'm going to enter next week.
At least one of my hockey friends is in class 10.
Not that bad.
But still bad enough. :/
Okays, byes!!
P/S: I'm so touched by hillary's facebook note. (: Even though OG4 gonna split up soon, we will still be friends!!! (:
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment