Super duper tired.
Slept in lectures.
Oh no,
I'm starting to feel worried for my grades.
Anyway,
just drop by to tell you how my life has been like lately.
I got darker,
with ugly socks and watch tan lines.
Oh, and maybe fringe tan line also.
Did 2.4km running yesterday,
timing really sucks.
I don't understand why my stamina becomes worse after training every day.
Got to know my classmates better,
some of them are really cool.
Well, except for that minority that always turns my day off.
Still miss 4E5 and OG04 though.
Am feeling a little awkward with some OG mates now.
Like now our conversation is reduced to a simple yet formal "Hi and Bye".
And of course there are times whereby I really don't know if I should sit with my OG mates or classmates.
I guess you can't love too many people at one time.
):
Oh, btw, all the best to tmr's soccer match. (:
Not going to watch the match 'cos it starts at a really unearthly hour.
Next hockey match is on Monday.
Against AC.
That's all.
Byes.
why must you like run so fast?!
the person who used to make me laugh hysterically is now gone.
I must stay away from heart-stealers.
I must do well for next week's chem test.
I must love my class even more.
I must give 100% devotion to hockey.
I'm proud to be a HOCKEY GIRL! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment