If you hate listening to people whining and are not those type of people who can share the same plight as others, then just move on to another blog.
'Cos this post is gonna be very very very whiny to the extent that if I'm not the writer of this post, I would have hated it very very very much.
Firstly, today is a MONDAY. I can totally understand why Garfield hates Monday, 'cos it's just a sickening day. After enjoying your peaceful/hell-lots-of-fun sunday, you are forced to go back to school. The most most most revolting part is that you have to wake up so so so early for something you don't even look forward to. Okays, I think everyone can understand this fully well, especially those jc students living at north south east west but just not near your school.
Secondly, I'm currently so broke because of the contact lens I bought just yesterday. That's not the main thing. The main point is that I wanted to save up by not eating so much (cos I always eat twice in school, buy bubble teas/cold drinks, eat those nicer yet more expensive food in school). So I drew up a plan to eat only once a day, no cold/bubble tea and only stick to cai fan (cos it's the cheapest and the most filling one). But when I see other people eating, how can I tell myself not to eat???!!! It's so hard to resist. And so I ended up eating twice in school again...
Thirdly, some fugly people commented that I look fat and short. Donkey-hole man!!! You are fatter and shorter than me. Okays, I admit that I'm not skinny. Cos when i look at my photos, I know that my face looks chubby. And all those hockey training has built some muscles in my legs and arms, but that doesn't mean I'm FAT. And who are you to even comment on me in the very first place?!
Fourthly, PI sucks man. There was this problem with my second case which the teacher only informed me today. Okays, I'm not trying to blame my teacher or what, cos I understand that she has a lot of PIs to mark and she normally look at one part of your PI only. But then it's just irritating that I have to think up of something new just before the day of submission. But then it's done, so yeahs, this is not a problem anymore.
Fifth of all, my contact lens drop out during PW lesson 'cos I have this very bad habit of rubbing my eyes. Tried putting back on, but then it refused and dropped into the holes of the basin instead. The point of wearing the contact lens is for my training but then it was all wasted.
Sixth of all, today's hockey training nearly killed me. Cos coach was doing PT with us today. It's beyond words. Now to think of it, the PT with seniors is so much easier. And today's coach's PT is just an introduction, 'cos he said the REAL PT WILL MAKE US VOMIT LIKE ALL THE PREVIOUS SENIORS. I can't wait for it to arrive.
Seventh of all, some brainless footballer kicked the ball, didnt aim properly and hit onto my neck directly. He must thank all his forefathers that he didn't break my neck. I thought I will become dumb for a minute. Oh, and his sorry didnt help AT ALL. I would rather he suggest letting me hit him on the neck with my hockey stick. That would show more sincerity.
Lastly, my brother is so so so petty I cannot stand him at all. He always digs up all the thousand years ago debt whenever we are in a fight. Exactly like a woman. And he loves to pick on small little thing and blow it up till it becomes a gigantic hot air balloon. Except that he will not let it go but dwell on it till like there's no tomorrow.
In conclusion, we shall just remove Monday from the week or make Monday a no-school day.
Tired tired tired. All I'm looking forward to now is for the 2 years to end quickly.
Endure endure endure!
Byes.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment