Wednesday, June 16, 2010

half closed.

We played hockey in the rain.
It was awesome-ly fun! (:

I find it quite funny to see people discussing on what's happening on a football match on facebook.
Like they are giving a sort of 'virtual' live broadcast.
hees.

Actually, I tried to understand football.
Reason being I felt like a loser when my friends talked about football matches.
But I'm just not part of the football craze.



I have really changed quite a lot this year.
I hardly gossip now.
I hardly lose my temper too.
I don't really show my emotions anymore, 'cos basically I look nonchalent in school most of the time.
I don't really care how people think of me anymore.
I procrastinate much more.
I have become an introvert, seriously.

Like when my friends are talking, I will just stand at the side and daze.
I won't pay attention to what they are saying or try to get into the conversation.
I don't know why, but I'm really NOT interested in their topics.
And when I use the word 'friends' it basically means friends I have made in Njc.
Sometimes I find it quite hard to engage in a real conversation with them, maybe due to the fact that we have only a few miserable common interests to start with.
They are either gossiping about IP kids whom I don't even know their existence or engaging in some philosophical talk which I don't even understand.

Besides, sometimes I'm really too tired to even talk to them.
Opening up to them can be quite tiring you know.
They are just different from my old friends-friends made in Fuhua.

If I have unintentionally formed a false impression that Njc's people are bad, I'm really sorry about that.
It is not true of course.
I like the people here.
They are nice, patient and helpful.
But we are just people of different frequency.
That's why I prefer to keep the silence most of the time than talk to them.

Maybe some people might feel sorry for me for not being part of the conversation and try to start a out-of-good-intention conversation with me, but that only makes me feel awkward.
'Cos I really don't mind sitting at the side and daydream.
I guess I have lost interest in 'school politics', and are not interested to know who's dating who.
Jc life has encouraged me to just LIVE IN MY OWN WORLD.

And I don't see what's wrong with that, seriously.
I just kind of lose my ability to converse in school.
But once I see my old friends, I regained this ability instantly.

At the end of these two years, I doubt I will still keep in contact with most of them.
Maybe 1 or 2 of my classmates whom I'm closer with, that's all.
But who can be absolutely sure of the future anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment