I suspect I'm making myself sick deliberately.
I'm angry with someone.
But I'm not showing it.
I even apologise to her even though I don't think it's my fault.
I'm not a Miss Nice, but I take friendship that seriously.
Yet, she's behaving like a 6 years old kid.
Actually, I'm very upset about her.
Nj is making me sick.
It's so dusty and noisy.
The fact that we are getting back our results soon adds on to my sickness.
I think I have flunked my chem, judging by Miss Lim's little actions.
Not to mention Econ which only 12% of the cohort scrape through.
EOM is making things worse for me.
2 tests awaiting me next week.
One of them is Econ.
I have freaking NO mood to study.
Embarassing thing happened just before school was going to end today.
WHY WHY WHY?!
Ate lots of chocolates in class even though I wasn't feeling very well.
Someone deliberately ignored me,
wow, was that supposed to be a revenge?
Hurt much.
my ego.
Took a freaking loooong bus ride home.
Got Bus sickness.
Bought M&M on the way.
Sore throat, nose block, headache, fever.
and a depressed heart.
what a lousy day.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment