Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Up and down

Today was a really "up and down" day.

I was quite irritated in the morning because of nothing much in particular.
Just felt like immersing in my own world.

Was really nervous throughout the day for the relay.

something sweet happened in LT.
Thanks.

Played snap with classmates.
Was a little over crazy.
and childish.

Then when track meet really started,
I was even more nervous.
But I pretended as if I was so calm in front of some of them.
Because they were even more nervous than me.

Our relay started so impromptu-ly I was a bit out of the situation.

I looked at the other runners at my side and told myself
"hmph, maybe a third place"
'Cos one of the team is senior and the other team has this super fast runner.

But we came in fourth.

I teared because I was disappointed and angry with myself.

Actually I was really hoping for the first place,
even though i kept saying as long as we don't come in last can already.

No, I wasn't aiming for the second last place at all.

But my classmates and hockey mates cheered so very loudly for me.
They even shouted Taemin's name while I was running.
I didn't hear them cheering at all while I was sprinting,
they told me afterwards.

Was really really touched.

But I really couldn't hold it,
and teared.
Got a big hockey hug.
And a hug from my wife(according to our class's family tree), gaya, elmo and even stone.

'cos I'm a crybaby in my hockey team,
yeahs, and maybe in my OG and class too.

Played around with classmates,
had a little bonding session.
Cheered up by the lucifer song.

But still, the disappointment feeling stays inside me.

I'm a very competitive person.
I want to win so very badly.
For so many things.
Even when playing snap.

This often annoys myself too.

But I think today is still a fine day afterall.
Because so many sweet things happened to me.
Love my class and teammates so very much.

Thank you awesome awesome njcians.

No comments:

Post a Comment