Tuesday, December 15, 2009

3 OOS

Work today was quite boring...

There are hardly anyone around at dino park,
less photo shots = less photos displayed = less sale ):

Oh, and I think amie is crazy over that guy.
Hahas.
It's a small world huh.

The journey to jp was simply googling-at-guys session.
But I'm not those go gaga over cute guys type of person.
Not enough to get me excited.

But this little kid totally got me excited during work when he said,
"Omma!"
to his mummy of course.
Hahas.
My ears are super sharp when it comes to korean words. (:

Yesterday I attended a wedding.
I couldn't remember much of it, 'cos it was super cold in there.
I thought my blood might freeze and I would faint any minute.
It was super grand, but the food was yucky.
I told my mum I didn't even know what I was eating cos I was freezing.

I want to wear my wedding gown so badly!
Hahas.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment