Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I hate afternoon shift

I'm working for afternoon shift again today. ):

First of all, I'm really fed up with this girl who purchased apparel from us.
She bought something and "forgot" about it.
Then she claimed that it was the other apparel that she ordered.
Well, that the other apparel she ordered was from the second spree which just closed 2 days ago, do you think you can get things so fast.
And you bloody did not pay for that apparel from the second spree so we did not order.
Ass-hole.
Your memory is as good as a goldfish
Fish ball head.

Why must people look for trouble when they can live a peaceful life instead?

I must go and update my bank book today.

Pretty boy didnt come for work yesterday.):
Well, maybe today.
Oh, I hope he work night shift today.

Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment