The cramp and paypal things are killing me!!!! >:-[
4 digit number, where the hell do I get that?! It's not reflected on my transaction reference.
Okays, even though your system has re-enabled my card, my $3 is still not refunded.(!) And I still have to wait for another 2-3 days for another $3 to be deducted away. (!) What sort of system is that?! Even though it's for security purpose, but it's bloody inconvenient and confusing.
Why don't you just verify our account through email. MAKE THIS ALREADY VERY DIFFICULT LIFE EASIER! sucker.
Oh gosh, my customers might just get impatient and never want to come back again. It's all your fault. Stupid paypal. Even if I have the money, I can't pay, 'cos you are making my life difficult!!!!!!!!
Seriously, paypal should just type "4 digit number for paypal" in google and they will find lots of people asking the same question. Since so many people are facing the same problem, costing them so much time and money, why not simplify the bloody system for people like us?!
Right now I'm just waiting for another $3 to be deducted and see what comes next. SICKENING!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment