Friday, December 11, 2009

Okays, I'm just going to wait for the paypal to deduct another $3 away from me, then I'm going to run into the bank to demand for my transaction code and then quickly rush home to verify my paypal, and then quickly transfer money into my paypal, and then quickly pay my gmarket stuff.

And pray the goods ship to me within 1 week.

This is more of a msg to myself.

Anyway, I chop off more than half of my fringe. Even though I said it doesn't look nice, I didn't regret it. And today sawyi has been acting like a black hole, sucking away all my energy and enthusiasm, but I hope she is finally cheered up. I knew that there's nothing I say or do will make her believe that her perfume smells fine, so I kept my mouth shut. I'm a good person, so for christmas this year, I hope santa claus would just toss bags of money into my bedroom.

Yes yes, I know I have a money face. Money is the most important thing in my life currently. If you put a really cute korean guy next to a 1 million dollars cheque, I would still choose the cheque. Unless the cute korean guy is flithy rich, then I will target him instead. Haha.

Tomorrow will be the opening of dino park. I'm working for the morning shift. Actually I really don't mind working from moring till night, but since I'm really not feeling well, I hope it doesn't end too late. Plus I have to visit the bank. I think I will visit the bank everyday.

Paypal please deduct $3 from me before 3.30pm tmr! Thanks! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment